This house was built circa 1911 and used to stand at 234 North Main Street (just to the north of the McCune Mansion). In 1936, the date of the above image, it was owned by Alfred and Anna Kreidler. It contained 1,392 square feet (including a tower), and had been remodeled in 1932.
Plot plan drawing of the house from the 1936 Tax Appraisal Card:
The house was demolished in 1958 to make way for the “Panorama,” an apartment building completed in 1963 that still stands today (8 East Hillside Avenue, or 240 North Main Street).
Tax Appraisal Card for the Panorama Apartments, dated 1963 (shortly after completion):
Source: Salt Lake County Tax Appraisal Cards and Photographs, parcel 09-31-307-001; serial 4-2363.