Salt Lake County Archives is pleased to announce that Tax Appraisal Records, circa 1970-1991, are now available on our website. This collection is searchable by address or tax parcel number. We have currently digitized and indexed 3/4 of the total collection, and are uploading additional records every day.
These records document assessed values on residential and commercial property located in Salt Lake County, from the 1970s to 1991. They may contain:
- Description of the lot
- Amount and type of land
- Age, size, and value of structures on the property
- Year built
- Additional structures and improvements on the property
- Footprint sketches and photographs
- Use of the property, property type, lot shape, and location
- Stories, height, wall type, foundation, grade, condition
Please Note: These records show property and buildings as they existed in the 1970s – early 1990s, and are for historical research purposes. Property lot sizes, tax parcel numbers, and buildings may have changed since these records were created. Please contact the Archives with any questions.