Tag Archives: Red and White stores

Lost House and Grocery: 1934

In this image taken in 1934, a little boy is waiting for his cycling companion to come out of C.W. Brady’s Red and White store, located at 3301 South 2300 East. (Click on the image to see all of the … Continue reading

Posted in Lost Houses, Salt Lake history | Tagged | Leave a comment